Sticky Plum and Pepperberry Spare Ribs
- 1kg Pork spare ribs
- ½ cup TGS Co Plum and Pepperberry Chutney
- 2 tbs light soy sauce
- 3 tbs TGS Co Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs mirin
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together until combined.
- Place ribs into a lidded container and pour marinade over.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours for best results.
- Place in baking tray and cook at 180C for 1 hour or until sticky and golden brown. To barbecue the ribs, first bake as above for 30 minutes, and then transfer to medium open BBQ grill.
- Turn regularly for about 30 minutes to avoid blackening.
- This has to be the perfect dish for summer entertaining.