Rack of Lamb with Cumberland Sauce
- 4 racks of lamb (4 cutlets on each)
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 125ml TGS Co Cumberland Sauce
- 1½ cups water
- 2 tbs flour
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C
- Cover cutlet bones with foil. Place on a rack over a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Brush with half the combined Cumberland Sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
- Bake for a further 5 minutes and brush with remaining sauce mixture, the bake for another 5 minutes or until lamb is cooked as desired.
- Drain fat from baking dish, leaving 2-3 tablespoons of pan juices. Add flour to pan gradually and stir over low heat for a minute, then add water and stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Serve on a bed of potato or parsnip mash with minted peas and a little Cumberland Sauce.