Muffins with Corn, Bacon and Chilli Jam
- 50ml sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 300g bacon, chopped
- 310g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 300g natural low fat yoghourt
- 2tbs TGS Co Chilli Jam
- 2tbs TGS Co Pepperberry Mustard
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 125 g polenta
- 1 cup plain flor
- 3tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200C and grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion until softened. Add bacon and cook until starting to crisp, then add corn and cook for a further 1 minute and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add yoghourt, Chill jam, Pepperberry Mustard, egg, zucchini and polenta. Sift in flour and baking powder. Mix until just combined.
- Divide among muffin tray holes and bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Cool slightly and turn onto a wire rack.
- Serve at room temperature with olives, sun dried tomatoes and Feta cheese