Iced Melon Balls with Chocolate Sauce
- 4 mandarins
- 1 Honeydew melon
- 250ml TGS Co Chocolate Sauce
- Cut melons in half, remove seeds and scoop out balls of the flesh with a melon baller
- Divide the mandarins into segments and remove all white pith.
- Mix melon balls and mandarin segments together and add a little Cointreau. Mix well.
- Store fruit mixture in a sealed container for at least 10 hours in the fridge.
- Drizzle TGS Co Chocolate Sauce over and sprinkle with finely chopped fresh mint. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or frozen yoghourt.