Hot Chilli Mustard Potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500g par cooked 1 cm potato cubes (boiled or micro waved)
- 3 tbs TGS Co Hot Chilli Mustard
- Coriander, finely chopped
- Sour cream
- Lubricate hot wok with 1 dessert spoon olive oil.
- Add potato cubes and stir gently for about 4 minutes or until potatoes are seared over high heat.
- Add mustard and stir through the potato for another minute or until seeds start to spit.
- Just prior to removing from the wok, add coriander and combine.
- Serve as an entrée or an accompaniment to a spicy main course. Drizzle sour cream over.