Chicken & Tomato Relish Quesadillas
- 4 x 20cm flour tortillas
- 2 cups (320g) shredded barbecued chicken
- 2 cups (240g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 heaped tbs chopped jalapeno pickles
- 150g TGS Co Tomato Relish
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- Arrange the tortillas on a flat surface. Divide the chicken, cheese, coriander and jalapenos between the four tortillas, scattering the ingredients over half of each one. Spread the Tomato Relish over each and fold the unused half over to form a half-moon shape.
- Heat a large, lightly oiled frypan over medium-low heat. Place 2 quesadillas in the pan and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cheese has melted. Keep these warm while you cook the next two.
- Cut into wedges and serve as a mouth-watering snack or entree.