Food Manufacture Cook & Kitchenhand (Casual Position)
Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company is seeking to employ a new member of staff to join our growing business. Now established for over 30 years, we have a small condiment manufacturing facility where our proudly Tasmanian products are made, labelled and packed.
Situated near the beautiful environs of Evandale and close to the Launceston airport, we have become a popular destination for tourists in Northern Tasmania with a substantial growth in international visitation. Catering for these groups is an integral part of the business.
The successful applicant should be organised, energetic, positive, and practical. The range of duties is diverse and an attitude of flexibility will be important. The factory kitchen operates Monday to Friday. As the employee will be required to have phone and direct contact with the public and customers, neat presentation and good interpersonal communication skills are essential. Basic computer literacy is also needed.
- Prepare and cook condiments under supervision.
- Follow record manufacturing control as required by HACCAP Certification.
- Kitchenhand duties & cleaning.
- Pack/dispatch orders and Invoice orders when required.
- Telephone answering for orders and general enquiries .
- Labelling of finished products when needed.
- Assist in Tasting Room Retail sales when required.
- Assist with catering for group tour meals.
- Valid permanent working visa or right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis
- Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
- Applications close December 4th 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.