Roast Marmalade Chicken with winter salad
Roast Marmalade Chicken with Winter Salad
Oranges are at their best in winter so make the most of them in this wonderful dish.
Write a review
- 4 tbs TGS Co Whisky Seville Marmalade
- 3 tbs TGS Co Honey Mustard
- 8 medium chicken breast fillets skin on
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 1 orange, quartered
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Winter Salad
- 2 tbs sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 oranges, peeled, pith removed and cut into 5mm rounds
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a roasting pan with baking paper
- Mix the marmalade and mustard with some sea salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken and coat well. Arrange the chicken, skin side up and drizzle with any remaining marmalade mixture.
- Scatter over the onion and orange quarters, then drizzle with the orange juice and olive oil.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until the chicken is golden and cooked through, basting several times with pan juices.
- Meanwhile, for the winter salad, whisk together the vinegar and olive oil in a bowl. Add the parsley, olives, feta and orange and toss gently to combine.
- Divide chicken and salad among 4 - 6 plates and drizzle any remaining pan juices over
Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company https://gourmetsauce.com.au/