Chilli Jam Chicken Thighs
- 4 chicken thighs – butterfly as thinly as possible
- 1 small bunch coriander finely chopped
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 tbs TGS Co. Chilli Jam
- 100g goats cheese
- Mix coriander, chilli jam and goat’s cheese to a paste.
- Spread onto butterfly thighs
- Roll thighs tightly and place at end of prosciutto slice. Roll tightly.
- Place thighs on a low heat BBQ plate or in a moderate oven at 180C – seam side facing down
- If cooking on the BBQ, cook over low heat. When nearly cooked, increase the heat to char slightly
- Optional: For a little more heat, brush Chilli Jam onto the rolls when nearly cooked and grill for about 2 minutes turning as they caramelise