Balsamic Glazed Pepperberry Onions
- 4 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 150ml red wine
- 2 tbs TGS Co Pepperberry Mustard
- 2 large onions, quartered and sliced
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Bring vinegar, sugar and red wine to the boil, then reduce heat and reduce until becoming sticky. Add the Pepperberry Mustard and stir to combine.
- Fry onions in butter and olive oil until translucent. Add the glaze to the onions and mix well.
- Serve with BBQ or baked fillet steak and green salad