Write a review
- - 6 skinless chicken breast fillets
- - 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- - 4 tbs TGS Co Whisky Seville Marmalade
- - Zest and juice of 1 orange
- - 1 tbs unsalted butter
- - 300ml chicken stock
- - Watercress, orange slices, olives, thinly sliced red onion and low fat feta to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Season breasts with salt and pepper. Place garlic, marmalade, orange zest and butter in a bowl and beat with a fork to combine.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan, spread orange mixture over and cover with foil. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Add orange juice and stock to roasting pan and stir over low heat until well reduced and sticky, then pour over chicken. Place a chicken breast over 3-4 orange slices on a plate and surround with the salad and feta mixture
Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company https://gourmetsauce.com.au/