We use Tasmanian mussels of course!
Write a review
- 1kg fresh mussels, rinsed
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100ml white wine
- 250ml TGS Co Chilli Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, shredded
- black pepper
- Heat a large heavy based pot with tight fitting lid over low heat.
- Add olive oil, then onion, garlic and freshly ground black pepper. Cook for 3 minutes or until onion is clear and soft.
- Increase heat to medium, add wine and Pasta Sauce and cook for 10 minutes or until liquid has reduced by half.
- Pour the mussels into the boiling mixture, stir and quickly put the lid on. Cook for 3 minutes or until the mussels open.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with the cooking liquid, fresh pasta and crusty bread.
Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company https://gourmetsauce.com.au/